RIDE WITH US
Let Us Know Where You Need To Go!
Not driving anymore? Not a problem. We will take you where you need to go!- To medical appointments, the grocery store, the bank, the pharmacy, senior center, beauty shop, barber shop or anywhere in between. We’ll connect you with one of our caring and friendly volunteer drivers to make sure you get to go where you need to go! You may even make a new friend along the way!
How to get started as a Rider:
1. Become a Wilson Rides member (There is a $25 annual membership fee and rides cost $6 per round-trip ride.)
2. Be a Wilson County resident and request rides in Wilson County
3. Be 55 years of age or older
4. Be able to transfer in and out of a car easily (If you use a wheelchair or rollator, it must be able to fit in the trunk of a car.)
5. No longer able to drive , drive very seldomly, or cannot drive for medical reasons
6. Complete an application and submit your initial payment (Wilson Rides will mail or email you an application after you fill out the form below. Applicants are asked to submit a deposit fee of $49. Once accepted into the program, this fee will cover the first $25 annual membership fee as well as (4) four round-trip rides. Applicants who are unable to pay the full fee are asked to call the office to discuss further.)
7. Complete a home visit evaluation (Wilson Rides will contact you after we receive your completed application to schedule an evaluation.)
Fill out the form below and we'll notify you as soon as we receive and process your information.
Looking for more helpful resources? Check out the Age Well of Middle Tennessee's directory of services - your one-stop resource for older adults, caregivers and professionals in middle Tennessee. Click here to see the directory.